Set a little further back from the water's edge than our Waterfront Suites & Guestrooms, our one and only Waterview Grand Suite still offers remarkable views of both the inner and outer harbor and at a great value. Featuring a spacious private balcony, this large, 500 square foot, two-room suite is ADA compliant and is one of our most requested rooms.
The spacious bedroom features a plush King bed draped in custom tailored bedding from Sherry Kline and linens and pillows from Cuddledown of Maine. The livingroom features a full size sofa sleeper, leather lounge chair with ottoman, and an executive desk and chair. The spa-inspired bathroom includes radiant floor heat, a two-sink granite vanity with lighted makeup mirror, custom designed marble and glass enclosed shower with European-style shower column, and a separate deep soaking Jacuzzi tub.
Tripadvisor® Review, September, 2015
We have stayed at the Grand Harbor Inn once before and we are going back in October. We really enjoyed the inn. It is beautiful and right in the center of town. Everything is within walking distance. Read full review.
• Double-sided gas fireplace
• Deep soaking Jacuzzi tub & separate glass & marble enclosed shower
• Two 37" Samsung HD LCD TV
• Premium HD programming with Free Showtime & Starz Channels
• Samsung Blu-ray Player
• Simmons® Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses
• 400 thread count linens from Cuddledown of Maine
• Turkish Towel Co.® bath linens & plush terry robes
• Gilchrist & Soames London collection bathroom amenities
• Iron & ironing board
• Mini-fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, glassware & utensils
• Radiant floor bathroom heat
• Lighted makeup mirror
• Hair dryer
• In-room safe
Breakfast at Grand Harbor Inn is included with your stay and is both creative, healthy and plentiful...
Did you know Grand Harbor Inn is one of Camden's most pet friendly lodging choices...
© 2015. Grand Harbor Inn, LLC. All Rights Reserved | (207) 230-7177 | 14 Bay View Landing, Camden, Maine 04843