No ordinary guestrooms, these spacious, 375 square foot rooms feature a California King bed, a comfortable seating area with a full size sofa sleeper, leather chair and ottoman, executive desk, and an elegant gas fireplace with a large, 37" LCD HD TV recessed above the mantle in a custom built niche.
The luxurious California King bed is draped in custom tailored bedding from Sherry Kline and linens and pillows from Cuddledown of Maine. The spa-inspired bathrooms include radiant floor heat, a two-sink granite vanity with lighted makeup mirror, custom designed marble and glass enclosed shower with European-style shower column, and a separate deep soaking Jacuzzi tub.
And saving the best for last, these rooms feature a large private balcony that overlooks Camden Harbor, offering unparalleled views of the inner harbor, Curtis Island, and Penobscot Bay.
Tripadvisor® Review, August, 2015
We only stayed one night, but we loved it. Our suite was everything we could have asked for. The bed was wonderfully comfortable with luxurious linens, the bath was nicely appointed, and the 2 sided fireplace was cozy though we didn't turn it on since it was summer.
• Gas fireplace
• Deep soaking Jacuzzi tub & separate glass & marble enclosed shower
• 37" Samsung HD LCD TV
• Premium HD programming with Free Showtime & Starz Channels
• Samsung Blu-ray Player
• Simmons® Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses
• 400 thread count linens from Cuddledown of Maine
• Turkish Towel Co.® bath linens & plush terry robes
• Gilchrist & Soames London collection bathroom amenities
• Iron & ironing board
• Mini-fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, glassware & utensils
• Radiant floor bathroom heat
• Lighted makeup mirror
• Hair dryer
• In-room safe
Breakfast at Grand Harbor Inn is included with your stay and is both creative, healthy and plentiful...
Did you know Grand Harbor Inn is one of Camden's most pet friendly lodging choices...
© 2015. Grand Harbor Inn, LLC. All Rights Reserved | (207) 230-7177 | 14 Bay View Landing, Camden, Maine 04843