Safe Stay – Cleaning Standards
Grand Harbor Inn and our sister properties have a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety for our employees and guests. On top of our already very high standards for cleaning, we have pledged to adhere to the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s new Safe Stay program. Safe Stay represents a new level of focus for an industry already built on cleanliness and service excellence. It is an industry-wide, enhanced standard of health and safety protocols, designed in accordance with CDC guidelines to meet the needs and expectations of our traveling guests. We know that people want to travel again when it’s safe, and we want to give you all peace of mind when you stay with us.
Safe Stay Cleaning Standards – Our Pledge To You
- Enhanced cleaning standards throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, common areas, back-of-house spaces, and food & beverage outlets;
- Superior hospital-grade cleaning products with a greater concentration of bacteria-killing ingredients, in accordance with industry standards;
- Increased transparency and signage throughout the guest journey;
- Rigorous staff training to ensure quality and consistency of cleaning measures;
- Daily stayover housekeeping service has returned. Guests have the option to opt out of having housekeepers enter their room during their stay. A normal stayover service includes refreshing any dirty towels, emptying the trash, replenishing bathroom amenities as needed, wiping down & sanitizing high-touch surfaces, and re-making the bed.