- Best Rates Guaranteed
- Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Deposits & Cancellation Policy
- Pet Charges
- Rates & Occupancy
- 100% Smoke Free
If you want the best rate at Grand Harbor Inn, go straight to the source. That would be right here, at GrandHarborInn.com or by calling (877) 553-6997. Why book directly with us? The short list includes:
1. Guaranteed Lowest Rate. Always find the lowest rates on our website with our 10% OFF Prepaid Rate. If you happen to find a lower rate anywhere else, which we know you won’t, we’ll not only match it, but we’ll also treat you to a complimentary $25 Dining Credit to a local restaurant of your choice.
2. No Hidden Fees. No sneaky booking or resort fees added at the last minute.
3. Complimentary Parking. Book direct and receive complimentary overnight parking. Normally a $15 fee per night when booking through an online travel agent such as Expedia or Booking.com.
4. Complete Confidence. We guarantee that the specific room you book with us is the room you get! When you book with a 3rd party travel agent, we can’t always guarantee that the information you received during the booking process is up-to-date and accurate. When you book with us, you can choose the exact room you want as long as it is available. Our reservations agent will always recommend the best available room.
5. Always Here For You. Booking is quick and easy on our site or by phone. If you need help or have a questions, we are a phone call away 24/7.
Check-in time is anytime after 3pm and check-out time is by 11am. If your room is vacant and clean prior to 3pm, we’d be happy to check you in early.
Reservations must be guaranteed with a VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card. A deposit equal to 50% of your stay is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance of your stay plus any additional charges accrued during your stay will be due at check-out.
Cancellations made up to 72-hours (3 days) prior to your arrival will receive the refund of your deposit less a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made with less than 72-hours (3 days) notice prior to arrival, or no-shows, will be charged room and tax for the entire stay booked. Departing early will be regarded as a last-minute cancellation, and the guest will be charged room and tax for the entire stay booked.
For guests who book directly with our property (online or by phone), we offer FREE overnight parking. For guests booking through a third party travel agent, such as Booking.com or Expedia.com, we charge a $15 fee per night per vehicle. Upon arrival park in any available parking space in front of our hotel (in the alley-way or landing) to check-in, load and unload your luggage. Upon check-in our front desk will provide a parking permit and further directions on where to park for the duration of your stay. During the peak summer months, we provide valet parking for your convenience. Please lock your vehicle at all times as Grand Harbor Inn and its agents will not be responsible for loss or damage to cars parked in our designated lot. Understand that local street parking is limited to 2-hours and vehicles will be ticketed if this time limit is exceeded. To avoid ticketing, please park in our lot at all times.
There is a $50/pet/night fee for guests traveling with dogs. We allow a maximum of two dogs per room of any size or breed. For more pet policy information, visit Pet Friendly.
Rates are double occupancy. If there are more than 2 guests per room, there is a $50/night additional charge per person for anyone age 16 and up and a $35/night additional charge for kids 15 and under. Toddlers & infants 3 years of age or younger stay free. Most rooms can only accommodate two guests, however, some of our suites can accommodate up to four (4) guests.
Dedicated to providing a clean, comfortable and relaxing environment for both our guests and staff, the Grand Harbor Inn is proudly 100% SMOKE FREE. We ask that all guests refrain from smoking in all rooms, balconies, common areas, and within 50 feet of the Inn’s entrances during their stay. Guests may be asked to leave without reimbursement and assessed a cleaning charge ($300 minimum) if it has been determined that they have been smoking in their room or other areas of the Inn.