Set further back from the water's edge, our Grand Suites offer distant views of the Inner Harbor and the Village Landing from your spacious, private balcony. These large 450 square foot, two-room suites are each unique in design and layout.
The spacious bedroom features a plush King or two Queen beds draped in custom tailored bedding from Sherry Kline and linens and pillows from Cuddledown of Maine. The livingroom features either full size sofa sleeper or leather love seat, leather lounge chair with ottoman, and an executive desk and chair. The spa-inspired five-fixture bathrooms include radiant floor heat, a two-sink granite vanity with lighted makeup mirror, custom designed marble and glass enclosed shower with European-style shower column, and a separate deep soaking Jacuzzi tub.
Sample Grand Suite Floor Plan. Floor Plan may vary based on room selection or assignment.
Tripadvisor® Review, August 12, 2015
We checked into the Grand Harbor Inn on the waterfront in Camden. We really enjoyed the spacious comfortable room. Much thought had been put into designing the rooms. As nice as the bedroom and sitting area was, check out the bathroom. Read full review.
• Gas fireplace
• Deep soaking Jacuzzi tub & separate glass & marble enclosed shower
• Two 37" Samsung HD LCD TV's
• Premium HD programming with Free Showtime & Starz Channels
• Samsung Blu-ray Player
• Simmons® Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses
• 400 thread count linens from Cuddledown of Maine
• Turkish Towel Co.® bath linens & plush terry robes
• Gilchrist & Soames London collection bathroom amenities
• Iron & ironing board
• Mini-fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, glassware & utensils
• Radiant floor bathroom heat
• Lighted makeup mirror
• Hair dryer
• In-room safe
Breakfast at Grand Harbor Inn is included with your stay and is both creative, healthy and plentiful...
Did you know Grand Harbor Inn is one of Camden's most pet friendly lodging choices...
© 2015. Grand Harbor Inn, LLC. All Rights Reserved | (207) 230-7177 | 14 Bay View Landing, Camden, Maine 04843